Full-stack Software Engineer
I am a Senior Software Engineer, with over 15 years of experience.
I create user experiences that are intuitive, capable, reliable and fast.
Please note that I have recently moved to Cornwall, so I am only taking on remote work.
Why you may want to work with me:
- You're looking for a senior developer who works well in a team, or who can get the job done on his own.
- You need an incredibly passionate developer to design and build your software startup from the ground up.
- You want someone who can hit the ground running, and start delivering features in record time.
- You crave a developer who can do the whole job, from project management and UX design to frontend and backend development.
- You want me to teach you vim?
- You would like to see the occasional photo of my extremely cute dogs.
- You are just a really cool person really.
Some of my interests:
- I make some pretty cool furniture out of wood. Also, I make amazing lamps.
- Cycling and long distance cycle camping.
- Constantly tweaking my dotfiles.
- Reading science fiction books.
- Creating hundreds of projects on github.