- Now compiles to .NET 3.5 instead of 2.0
- Added support for updating from the context menu
- You can now return an object instead of a string, and CodeAnywhere will do a ToString on it before writing it back
Sorry I havent been around in a while. Thought Id stop by and release an awesome piece of software, CodeAnywhere.
Lets say you have this:
And then you press CAPS LOCK:
CodeDOM compiled the code and executed it. (Its C# code, by the way)
I wrote this on the train travelling to work everyday.
Install it here not supporting this anymore
Things to note:
- It uses UI Automation to grab the text, so some apps wont work. Notepad and Wordpad definitely do though.
- It's meant to set CAPS LOCK state to off when it starts. Some people have reported that it doesnt though. Comment below if this is you (state your OS please).